Skip to content
- To Create an academics environment the encourages each to develop qualities of self-discipline, accountability and respect for others.
- To develop in each student a creative and a curious mind committed to life long learning.
- To develop a positive ethos and learning culture with a commitment to continual improvement and progress.
- To develop the ability and confidence to communicate effectively through the development of key skills of literacy, numeracy and information technology.
- To provide encouragement and opportunity to engage with the wider community.
- To offer a robust educational foundation capable of providing the students a competitive edge in the local and community.